Golf Lesson Packages & Golf Lesson Voucher Policy
Golfing Girl would like to draw your attention to the following golf lesson packages & golf lesson voucher policy.
A player profile form is to be completed prior to the first lesson and are undertaken at the customers risk. All clients shall have been approved and deemed to be in good health by their general practitioner and able to carry out movements associated with the sport of golf.
It is highly recommended that a public liability cover is taken out which can be arranged through Sarah Bennett Golf. This is good practice whilst on the golf course and covers golf club equipment insurance which is not otherwise covered by a household policy.
To clarify any misunderstanding over golf lessons purchased here are the details regarding expiry dates and transfer of lessons.
• The expiry date for all golf lesson vouchers and lesson packages is 6 months from date of issue which can be found on the voucher. During this current COVID 19 situation the expiry will be at the sole discretion of Sarah Bennett.
All golf lesson packages are valid 6 months from the first golf lesson taken with Sarah Bennett Golf allowing for maximum improvement and enjoyment.
• All golf lessons and golf lesson vouchers are non-transferable and non- refundable.
• Sarah Bennett Golf is not responsible if lesson vouches are stolen, destroyed or mislaid.
• A £5 charge will be levied for an additional player taking a lesson series or individual lesson
All coaching must be paid at the time of booking or on the day by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
• All lessons must be paid for at the time by either cash or in the form of cheque. In the situation of an unpaid cheque the full lesson amount plus an admin fee will payable immediately to Sarah Bennett.
If you find that through illness you are unable to take your lessons within the time scale set out above please contact Sarah Bennett Golf who will advise on a course of action.
Lesson Cancellation policy
As a Professional organisation I would expect maximum courtesy from my clients as we operate a full courtesy towards “you” my clients.
To ensure a consistent business relationship the following conditions are in place.
• A client cancelling a golf lesson directly with Sarah Bennett must be received by e mail within 24 hours of the lesson date. If the full notice is not given then the client will lose that particular lesson forming part of the package or be liable for full payment of the lesson fee.
• A client cancelling less than 48 hours of a scheduled lesson will be liable for 50% of the lesson fee or part of the package total.
• In retrospect of “potential” weather cancellation, the client should contact Sarah Bennett golf by phone to check on course conditions if in doubt. Any lesson deemed to be detrimental due to Health & Safety concerns may be cancelled at short notice by Sarah Bennett Golf.
• If sudden illness prevents the client from attending their lesson outside the above time frames please call Three Rivers Pro Shop or Sarah Bennett where she may consider an allowance for a period of time.
• Sarah Bennett Golf will extend a courtesy for a last minute cancellation by herself other than injury or illness
• All club repairs are to be paid for at the time of collection with the form of cash or cheque and collected within 6 month duration.
• Clubs must not be removed from the premises without prior payment to the shop staff
• All re shafts undertaken by Sarah Bennett Golf are guaranteed for a period of 6 months
• Grips supplied by the customer are not guaranteed under Sarah Bennett Golf & a charge will be levied for grips supplied but no guarantee given
Copyright SarahBennettGolf/ GolfingGirl 2021